Friday, December 12, 2014

2015 Chrysler 200

2015 Chrysler 200

I'm 73 now I have possessed Chryslers since 1975 and NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE OUT ANY OF Them.a Month back Aug 2014 I purchased a New 2015 Chrysler 200-C . It would take a week to compose a complete survey of this auto This is the finest Chrysler I have EVER owned.has the new little tiger shark motor. It has a superior pickup than a 6 r. I got all the additional items on this one...if you don't give this a test drive, you will be too bad. I went to Iowa and Southern Illinois. Got 38 to 40 miles a gallon.

Power and Performance

160 amp alternator
Engine oil cooler
Fuel Tank15.8 gal. fuel tank

Handling and Control

ABS & driveline traction control
Electronic stability
Front strut suspension
Front anti-roll bar
Coil front springs
Gas-pressurized front shocks
Independent multi-link rear suspension
Rear anti-roll bar
Coil rear springs
Gas-pressurized rear shocks
Rack & pinion steering
4-wheel disc brakes
Front vented disc brakes

No comments:

Post a Comment