Friday, December 12, 2014

Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class

Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class

I had a Cla250 FWD for every year and a month, and it was extraordinary. I recently exchanged it in for a 2014 4matic, which dealerships didn't have in stock when I first went to take a gander at the CLA in October 2013. Colorado in the winter does require an AWD auto. General both handle incredible, brake extraordinarily well, and I adore the storage compartment space! The showcase does look a bit "attached" as most magazine audits say, yet I got used to that rapidly. I haven't had any issues at all with the CLA, aside from a few little windshield chips from the interstate, so I'd propose getting the merchant offered windshield watch. Additionally the front end is so low it is not possible the ground, which can rub the asphalt as mine does on my precarious carport if going quick entering a slope.i think most present model Mbs have that aggravating outline. In any case, an alluring and dependable auto that I don't lament obtaining!

Standard Engine

Engine208-hp, 2.0-liter I-4 (premium)

Standard Transmission

Transmission7-speed auto-shift manual w/OD and auto-manual

208-hp, 2.0-liter I-4 (premium)

Engine liters2.0
Intercooled turboStandard
Cylinder configurationI-4
Horsepower208-hp @ 5,500 rpm
Torque258 lbs.-ft. @ 1,250 rpm
# of valves16
Variable valve controlStandard
Direct gasoline injectionStandard
Recommended fuelpremium unleaded
Aluminum cylinder blockStandard
Aluminum cylinder headStandard
Ignition typeelectronic
Engine orientationtransverse
Fuel economy city24 mpg
Fuel economy highway32 mpg
Fuel tank capacity13.2 gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment