Friday, December 12, 2014

Porsche 911

Porsche 911

I have possessed this auto for 3 months along these lines far it has surpassed each desire. I claimed a 1984 3.2 liter roadster formerly. It was an incredible auto with a bulletproof motor and I miss it consistently. Be that as it may a 911 is a little auto and I felt helpless, particularly when I had grandkids in the auto. I needed numerous airbags and the other wellbeing gadgets new autos offer. I requested the 991 to get the careful outer surface and inside colors and choices I needed. The hold up was 4 months. This is my last 911 so the hold up was worth the trouble. Positives: taking care of - execution - fit and completion. It's the best 911 yet. More agreeable than my father's 356 and my 1984 (quieter and better ride which my wife increases in value). Negatives: the gas filler top is on the wrong side; the auto will in the end cost more than my 1984 to keep up. I didn't see the quality for the S alternative for road utilization. The base motor (350 hp) is all that anyone could need to get huge $$$$$ speeding tickets. The PDK is a gem. On the off chance that you get the PDK you require the chrono to get dispatch control. PASM is fun. Warmed and ventilated seats are esteemed by individuals my age. Get your work done on the alternatives. The old 911's didn't have them and they are glorious autos.

Power and Performance

Engine oil cooler
Transmission oil cooler

Handling and Control

ABS & driveline traction control
Electronic stability
Front strut suspension
Coil front springs
Gas-pressurized front shocks
Independent multi-link rear suspension
Coil rear springs
Gas-pressurized rear shocks
Rack & pinion steering
4-wheel disc brakes
Front and rear vented disc brakes

Design and Dimensions

Body-colored front and rear bumpers

No comments:

Post a Comment